Tuesday, July 2, 2013

So it has been a LONG time


So my wings have taken me away from blogging. Have I missed it? Yes and no. I have loved Pinterest and it fills a need, however it has not filled my creative need as blogging has done in the past.

 I'm going to try and get back to a little more blogging and see where it takes me.


My friend at work share a story with me this morning. Her daughter emma gave her a drawing that she had done. She asked her if she like it? Of course she liked it. Then came the next three year olds question. Do you have a drawing for me? UM NO, she replied, but I do know where to get you one.
As she is sharing the story I am seeing my part of the story, the I know where to get one! So here is a cute quick drawing for the requested butterfly for Emma, name included please. So happy to do it.

And with that I am back blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment