Tuesday, December 15, 2009

He knows if you've been bad or good!!

How funny is this picture. I was shopping at Target when I came upon this mother just beside herself! This little girl would not sit down She was mad because her little brother had pulled a banana from the bunch! I asked her if I could take her picture. As you can see she was more than willing to allow me to catch her Grinch moment. I asked her if she would like to see her picture...not losing one moment of frown she agreed to see the photo...a moment of smile came upon her rosy cheeks...and then you guessed back on to full pout! Hope Santa was busy somewhere else that day...I left the poor stressed mother continuing to coax the Grinch like elf to PLEASE sit down...and the dear sweet brother in distress that the bananas where removed from his wee hands..... Sure glad Santa isn't watching me anymore!


Joy.......................always

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Joy!!! We really missed your humor and "twisted" points of view!!...I'm also glad Santa is not watching me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate to that mother! Funny for us on the other side though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Joy, wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete