Tuesday, January 12, 2010

vignette scaping
















I came home to a cleared dinning room table. My son had some friends over and they decided to clear my dining room table putting everything on the floor of my husbands study. They were working on a project together.
Sunday morning with the house nice and quite I put things away. Then the gathering began. I have a lot of things gathered. The vignettes have begun....It is like indoor landscaping...vignette scaping


Joy.................always

2 comments:

  1. Your son gave you a clean canvas, the perfect excuse to play! Love that red metal box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vignettes! And there's nothing like somebody else putting our, ahem, tablescapes in the floor to make us do something with it, is there? ;-)

    ReplyDelete