Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Waiting By Stephanie K. Johnson









Here is the completion of my junk project from the Junk party I attended a few post down. I took the wire that I had wrapped with glass and used it in a coffee filter rose. It is a little rough,but if I take off my glasses, wow! I want a dozen more! So a little more design work is needed. After taking photos for the blog I played a little in photo shop. If you know of any Blogs that help with image altering please lead me their way!
I have also posted a painting by a young artist Stephanie K Johnson check out her work, she is amazing at 18!

1 comment:

  1. Love your coffee filter rose and the photo shop of it is amazing! The painting by Stephanie is GORGEOUS and what a talent at only 18! I wish I had talent like that! Thanks for sharing, I'm off now to check out her work.

    ReplyDelete