Monday, June 8, 2009


We have a very rainy start to the summer. I like it this way and so does the garden!

So, I feel like I have a malady of the worst kind.... I can't stop checking to see if I have a follower. I am sure that my fellow bloggers were as anxious for their first follower. The mother in me is coming out and I am all for the bribe! The first 10 followers will get some of my one of a kind beads for their very own. So if you have found me out in this oh so big cyber space invite your blogger buddies! Well I better get busy on the torch... hope you are one of the lucky ones!

1 comment:

  1. Here I am, your first follower :) I was thrilled to see your comment on the necklace that I made for my daughter and thought I would see who left the message. What a pleasant surprise!

    ReplyDelete