Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm packing

A short weekend trip...but all free time...
and here is what I will be doing with my free time! Books and magazines all weekend! My girlfriend and I are headed to The Fat Cat Ltd. gallery
We are leaving in the morning. She has to be set up by 2 pm. She is doing a trunk show and a demo of Lampworking. Me, nothing, and boy can I use a few days of nothing! I hope to do a bit of junkin! I have never been to Oak Ridge NC, so we will see.
I hope that you find moments of joy surrounding you.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Joy, lucky you! Have a wonderful time and I hope you get some R&R and find lots of wonderful treasures!

    Have a happy and safe trip!!

    Hugs to you sweet friend,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe that you'll be doing nothing!!!!...junking and reading for inspiration have to count for something!! LOL! Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete